Cheese cakes are very tasty delicious desserts made from cream cheese. They are pretty easy to make, please, if you can handle simple baking, making cheesecake is a simple walk in the park.
Follow this recipe step by step and you will be pleasantly amazed with the outcome. Happy Baking
Chocolate Velvet Cheesecake
- 1 cup Vanilla Wafer Crumbs Can use Graham cracker Crumbs
- ½ cup Chopped Pecans
- 3 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Margarine, Melted
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- ½ cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 2 large Eggs 2 c Sour Cream2 tb Granulated Sugar
- 6 oz 6 oz Semi-sweet Chips, Melted
- 3 tbsp Almond Flavored Liqueur
- Combine crumbs, pecans, granulated sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9- inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees For 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and brown sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate and liqueur; pour over crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees F., 35 minutes.
- Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- Combine sour cream and granulated sugar; carefully spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. 10 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.